Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Model Army Coming To The Jersey Shore!

original article from The Aquarian
I love how every time I’ve seen New Model Army, I’ve never had to pay over $15 and I leave feeling like I’ve experienced something new. Having punk undertones with a touch of goth and folk rock, it’s hard to categorize this band as they keep on reinventing themselves. With Justin Sullivan’s manic stares, poetic lyrics, and dynamic voice, it’s surprising how the band injects the same amount of talent into their militant, yet soulful sound. From their visas being denied to long time managers dying unexpectedly, it seems that after 30 years nothing can stop this band from touring. They will be playing The Saint in Asbury Park on Sept. 16. Ages18 and up.
photo by Ralf

No comments:

Post a Comment